American Health Academy has a program and offer training services for tactical combat casualty care and field medical evaluation. American Health provides the capability of translating this current expertise and knowledge from civilian practice to the military tactical and battlefield settings.
Goals and Objectives:
Based on direct discussions with SANG the following goals and objectives have been established.
- Develop competencies in practicing in battlefield scenario within an integrated, holistic system.
- Our Doctors and nurses will conduct educational classroom sessions teaching basic and advanced clinical concepts. They will conduct hands on training where students will observe and practice the latest combat lifesaving techniques including:
> Advanced combat life-saving methods.
> Field medical evacuation.
> Critical care of those injured on the battlefield danger areas and training evolution.
- Design develop and deploy the infrastructure for a better, swifter and more successful medical evacuation plan.
- Rollout the integration of the advanced medical training and combat life saving techniques.
- Facilitate the training evolution of a collaborative “Hands-On” team approach for the delivery of the superior medical clinical and operational excellence in combat casualty care.